The EOS Journey
You’ve heard the expression, “It’s a marathon, not a sprint.” It means there is a plan for a long duration, not a short and quick one. It means there are systems and processes that need to be put in place, and it takes time, discipline, commitment and training to get though to the end. It’s a journey.
Implementing EOS™ into your company is a journey, too. It’s a space-teaching, space-learning endeavor that becomes a way of life for your Leadership Team, and eventually, everyone in your company.
Much like training for a marathon, EOS™ takes time, dedication and a belief in the process and final outcome. It is not a one-day seminar where you learn a couple of things that may or may not be applicable. It is not a mindset that you use for a few weeks then promptly abandon.
If you and your Leadership Team are serious about implementing EOS™, here are a few things you can expect:
- You and your EOS™ implementer will work closely together for an 18-24 month period.
- You’ll be implementing a holistic set of business tools that will create a singular management system for your company.
- As an implementer, we will create the context by teaching you how to use some simple, practical tools; we will facilitate all of the right answers into that context, and we will coach your leadership team along this journey. The answer is always in the room.
- You’ll move at your own speed. How quickly you are able to implement the process depends on the state of your company and the number of people in it.
- You’ll roll out the tools to one tier at a time. At first, introduce the tools to those who report directly to the Leadership Team, then move on from there.
- You have to be willing to do the work. You’ll need to juggle the day-to-day grind – manage your people, talk with your clients, put out fires, etc. – all while implementing EOS™. It’s not easy, but accomplishing this will help you fulfill your dream.
EOS™ has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. If you’re on the fence about EOS™, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are my people and I 100% on the same page with an exciting destination we ALL want to get to, and are we ALL clear on how to get there?
- Is my entire team disciplined, accountable, and executing very well on all the tasks that will get us ALL to our destination?
- Are we enjoying the benefits of great team chemistry with everyone being open and honest, solving problems together in a healthy, cohesive way?
If the answer to any of these three questions is “no”, ask yourself if you are going to live with that, leave it or change it?
If you’re ready to become your best and implement EOS™ across your company, contact us. We can help.
EOS is a holistic management system with simple tools that help you do three things we call vision, traction, healthy. Vision from the standpoint of first getting your leaders 100% on the same page with where your organization is going. Traction from the standpoint of helping your leaders to become more disciplined and accountable, executing really well to achieve every part of your vision. Healthy meaning helping your leaders to become a healthy, functional, cohesive leadership team.